I went to the rock company and picked out some very nice, white Lone Pine marble. Then I got 2 pieces of Utah green marble. Finally, I picked up a piece of feldspar and 2 rose quartz. My last item was a nice slab of rainbow slate (also from Utah). Total? $13.00 with tax. I got 8 pieces of nice looking stone for my front garden.
But, it was so COLD and WINDY there, I didn't even take photos of the rocks. I did get some pics of the clouds moving into the valley and the palm trees swaying. I drove home through Palm Springs (partway) and then out Gene Autry before they closed that road for the day.
The palms were swaying in the wind.
VERY windy!
Too cold to take any more photos! The wind was HORRIBLE!
It was cool and windy yesterday when I was on the west side of the mountains high up in the valley near the little town of San Felipe.
ReplyDeleteI am surprised that they closed everything for a fugitive. He must be dangerous. Hope they catch him soon.
I took that off ramp today to take a quick picture and notice a police car. I ended up turning in the opposite direction! And yes, very windy.
ReplyDeleteSounds like pretty rock. Wind rocked the camper all last night in Anza-Borrego. And now it looks to maybe rain.
ReplyDelete