So, I went out front Sunday morning and watered all my flowers which are currently blooming and I also watered the little seeds that are sprouting. We have 10 days of warm, sunny weather in our forecast, so the seeds should be growing like little weeds! Come to think of it, I actually do have some weeds among them that I'll have to pull this next weekend (a 3 day weekend!)...
Anyway, I just LOVE my daisies. One year I threw out a whole bunch of African daisy seeds, but I haven't been able to find them down here the last couple of years. So, I've purchased "bee garden", "bird garden", and "butterfly garden" mixtures. There are some daisy seeds among them, but not whole fields of them. I do have this one daisy shrub, which is blooming nicely, so I just take photos of it.
I'm hoping that by April, I'll have a nice, lush front garden. I even dragged some rocks around last weekend to make a little rock garden and I threw some seeds in the middle of it, so we'll see...In the meantime, I'll just keep plugging away, taking photos of what I have now.





Thanks for visiting me at MammothLakesDP!!! We've moved back to SoCal, in Glendale. I'm hoping to get out your way for an art fair a friend of mine is in, but not sure if I can swing it. Lovely flower shots!!! I especially like the first and last ones!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I hope you get some more daises...
ReplyDelete