I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Friday, February 27, 2015
Windmills, clouds, and a mountain~SkyWatch Friday~022615
The view a couple of weekends ago. That is Mt. San Jacinto, above Palm Springs, hidden from view by the clouds. It was so windy that day that three roads crossing the wash in Palm Springs were closed, due to blowing sand and dust. The windmills certainly were churning that day! Another gusty weekend is in the forecast for this weekend, too, as a storm front moves through our area. SkyWatch Friday for February 27, 2015. Here's the link: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a wonderful image! No signs here of the high wind! I love those clouds!!
ReplyDeleteLinda foto!
ReplyDeleteA classic shot!!
ReplyDeleteWow - gorgeous!
ReplyDelete