Yes, IT'S FRIDAY! Phew! The first week back from spring break is nearly over! I had to in-school suspend two little monsters yesterday. One threw a book across the room and it nearly collided with my HEAD! Bye, bye! Another one threw a fistful of colored pencils in his neighbor's face. Bye, bye! I tell you, it was so nice and quiet in class yesterday without the two of them!!! Really, and we go over manners EVERY MORNING! Oye!
Moving on...
Sunrise here one morning back in February.
Sunset, again back in February. It's been a while since I uploaded photos from my old Nikon.
One of my nasturtiums.
Our snow ... also from back in February.
Snow is ALL GONE now! :-( But, the weather service said we MIGHT get rain next week (later in the week). That would be good!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Cheryl Ann
You, have a wonderful child free weekend.
ReplyDeleteI think you may qualify for hazard pay. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so sad to see this misbehavior. WHERE are their parents? Too busy to discipline them, apparently...sigh...
ReplyDeletebeautiful shots. sorry about the unruly beasties!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDelete