COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Roses up at the ranch

Since I have a brown thumb when it comes to roses, I just have to enjoy the ones up at the ranch!  And, they are plentiful this time of year.  I just walk along the fence and take photos.  I took all of these with my old Nikon D40, since my Canon has been acting "goofy" and sending error messages.  Hubby took the lens off and blew out the dust between the connections from the lens and camera, so HOPEFULLY it will work now without sending me an error message after each photo I take!  I haven't tried it out yet, but I'll take them BOTH with me next weekend when I return to visit the horses.  I TRY to get up to the ranch every weekend, but sometimes I'm just too damn tired, or I'm SICK, or I have something planned for the weekend.  I try to leave my weekends open for "horse time", since it is a 3 to 4 hour round trip, by the time I do my chores and do my driving.

Here are the roses.  Aren't they gorgeous?
 This is the fence along which the roses are planted.  That's looking out into the large arena where the horses, one at a time, get to exercise.  You can see the horse corrals next to the arena.  Click to enlarge.
 Beautiful colors!



 Can't you just smell the roses?

I love this last beauty!

2 comments:

  1. I Could just about smell these beautiful roses. I like you have a brown thumb.

    ReplyDelete