It's so dang hot right now I could scream. It was 100 degrees, in the shade, on our porch yesterday afternoon. And, today it is forecast to be 102. I'm hot. The kids are hot. My room isn't entirely cool. The air conditioner IS working, but with 27 bodies in it, by afternoon, it's stinky and smelly.
I need to come home this afternoon and clean and disinfect every hummingbird feeder. I don't want the little guys to get sick from the sugar mixture and, with temps this high, I need to do this.
Not much going on. Hubby has to work Saturday, so I'll go up to the horses then. I can't wait.
If I had to choose between too cold and too hot, I'd take too hot any day but it's good to know that either way, it won't be forever! Your photos are quite lovely.
ReplyDeleteWay to early to be that hot. Hope you can cool down up in the mountains.
ReplyDelete