COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Good Fences~Friday, April 24, 2015


These photos are from my archives, since I have NO new photos after our trip to Las Vegas!  HA!  They are from our trip to eastern Arizona, up on the Mogollon Rim, back in 2011.  We took a drive out toward Alpine (near the border with New Mexico) and there were some wonderful ranches there.
Good fences for Friday, April 24, 2015.   To visit Good Fences, please follow this link:   http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/




6 comments:

  1. I always love seeing the horses. Great fence scenes.. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great cattle loading gates! love the horses, too. thanks, cheryl ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection of Arizona fences. The countryside there is so different from WA state. I really like that 1st shot and the one with the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These make me think of a Zane Grey novel!

    ReplyDelete