COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, April 10, 2015

Late afternoon walk in downtown Las Vegas








Definitely NOT my cup of tea, although we did see some interesting buildings.  TOO many people.  TOO many people shoving cards of topless women our way!  (They didn't even look to see who they were shoving them at!)  Too many crowds.  Too many casinos.  Ugh.  I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel!

I WILL post photos of the water show at the Bellagio, which I really enjoyed.  It was set to a nice waltz and I happily clicked away!

1 comment:

  1. Seems you can travel the world and never leave Las Vegas. But I'm with you, too crowded.

    ReplyDelete