COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, April 25, 2015

More rain today?

It is cold and cloudy here in Palm Desert this morning.  And, I mean...COLD!  I haven't felt cold like this since we were in the Sierras last summer!  It's a nice feeling, though!  By next week, we will reach 100 degrees, so I'm not complaining!

The weather forecast calls for 100% chance of possibility of rain for Anza (where I board my horses), so I'm not even sure if I should make the 45 minute drive up there.  Hubby and I may just drive somewhere else today.  He's still asleep, so I'm not sure what we will be doing.  I've already done a load of dishes and 2 loads of laundry and it isn't even 8:00 a.m. yet!

More photos from Thursday's rain here in the desert.  Boy, that sure was nice!  The mountains, of course, got more rain than we did, but all areas needed that rain!
 I heard thunder just as I took this photo!
 I love palm trees, don't you?
 You can see the rain coming down up in our local mountains!
 Yes, the yuccas are in bloom!
Look how DARK the sky is!

1 comment: