I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Monday, December 20, 2010
A different view of Deep Canyon~the coming storm~That's My World 122010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fantastic captures! It does look stormy and very dramatic! Wishing you a great week and a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Terrific shots.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful My World Tuesday posting
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and have a nice week,
Greetings, Bram
Link to My Word Tuesday post!
Seen on My World Tuesday
i thought it's steam or fog coming out from a volcano or a river down below. clouds...wow. amazing shots.
ReplyDeleteDrama rolling in - great shots - thank you for getting chilly and wind-blown to share this!
ReplyDelete