COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Looking toward Deep Canyon~Scenic Sunday 120510

I took this photo over a week ago, looking up toward Deep Canyon, after a recent dusting of snow on the mountains above it. I board my 5 horses up there. Their area didn't get any snow, as they are at 4,000 feet, but about 500 feet above them, there was snow. I haven't had the time or energy to walk much lately, since my recent bout with bronchitis, but I did get out and walk yesterday morning only for 15 minutes. I'm hoping to do a little more today! Who knows what views I'll see this morning! Scenic Sunday for December 5, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors of the mountains and it seems that the sun is on them. What beautiful scenery to be able to view all the time....

    ReplyDelete