Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

We're havin' FUN with the XTerra!!! Sierra pics

We arrived in Lone Pine yesterday afternoon and decided to take a drive out by the Alabama Hills. It was snowing on the tops of the Sierras and the wind was COLD! I mean, I had on 3 layers (2 t-shirts and a sweater) and my long jacket and the wind was going right through all of them! I had a scarf around my neck and another one over my head and I was freezing! We took a drive up the Whitney Portal Road until there was so much snow that we turned around. And, it was getting dark quickly. We'll head back up there this morning to take more photos. At least it is clear today!

2 comments:

  1. It was 20 degrees in Lone Pine that night!! Yes..."brrrrrrrrr"!!!! I had to bundle up just to walk to the car!

    ReplyDelete