The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pinyon afternoon~Scenic Sunday and SOOC Sunday 122610




Hubby and I headed out Friday afternoon after our recent series of rainstorms that hit our valley and mountains. I could tell he needed some "outdoors" time after being cooped up in our house for 4 days! I love to watch the afternoon shadows creep across the pinyon forest. Hubby bought me a monopod and a matching tripod for Christmas and I am anxious to try them both out today! Scenic Sunday and SOOC Sunday for December 26, 2010. To visit SOOC, please visit: http://www.murrieta365.com/ Yes, that's hubby in the middle photo!


3 comments:

  1. It looks pretty in there. Happy SOOC Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shots, I especially like the bright light and shadows in the middle one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous capture. Merry Christmas!
    SOOC

    ReplyDelete