COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pinyon afternoon~Scenic Sunday and SOOC Sunday 122610




Hubby and I headed out Friday afternoon after our recent series of rainstorms that hit our valley and mountains. I could tell he needed some "outdoors" time after being cooped up in our house for 4 days! I love to watch the afternoon shadows creep across the pinyon forest. Hubby bought me a monopod and a matching tripod for Christmas and I am anxious to try them both out today! Scenic Sunday and SOOC Sunday for December 26, 2010. To visit SOOC, please visit: http://www.murrieta365.com/ Yes, that's hubby in the middle photo!


3 comments:

  1. It looks pretty in there. Happy SOOC Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shots, I especially like the bright light and shadows in the middle one.

    ReplyDelete