The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Weekly color~Brown~122810


I headed up the road by Deep Canyon late one afternoon and stopped by my favorite dirt road. The sun was quickly setting and I only had a few minutes to quickly take some photos before it became too dark for my camera lens. I like the brown colors in this one, especially the dead tree which I call "the dancer". For some reason, its graceful branches remind me of a dancer. Weekly color, "brown", for December 28, 2010.

4 comments:

  1. I can see the dancer! Anyone who can see a giraffe's head in a shagbark hickory can definitely see dancers in tree limbs. LOVE the shot and the browns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice how the bright blue of the sky really makes the brown stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun, looking for a bit of ourselves in nature. I can see the dancer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sky in this one! (I'm a big fan of the sky and clouds)

    ReplyDelete