The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Mountain and sunset~That's My World 121410


We actually had clouds here in the desert on Saturday afternoon and I figured there MIGHT be an interesting sunset, so I headed up toward Deep Canyon. Most of the times that I drive up there, it's morning. Afternoon light has a soft yellow color to it and is so different from morning light. I'm really not sure which I like better. On this day, however, it was the beautiful sunset against the silhouette of the mountains that I enjoyed! That's My World for Tuesday, December 14, 2010.

4 comments:

  1. I always love the sunrise and sunset... they give me a peaceful mind.

    Have a great week!

    Amiko
    http://maipikucha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are beautiful. and your header photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunset so well captured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pastel colours!! Boom & Gary of The Vermilon River Canada.

    ReplyDelete