COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sunrise at the base of Deep Canyon~Looking at the Sky on Friday 120310

A beautiful morning on one of my walks. I love my morning walks, but I've been sick with bronchitis and I haven't walked for a week. I wasn't able to breathe the last time I went out (Thanksgiving Day). I ended up in urgent care. We've had freezing mornings here and I'm hoping that tomorrow it will be warm enough for me to get out and W-A-L-K!!! I've gone through my Z-pack and I can once again breathe! Looking at the Sky on Friday for December 3, 2010.

3 comments:

  1. This wide sky leaves a beatiful sunrise and hoping for a lovely day. Yes, we hope for warm enough temperatures to go along with this lovely sky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cedar Season is starting here. Might be the same thing. Or maybe just a function of the tides of time. Hope you get walking again soonest... it is warm enuogh (here) for a walk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what the z-paks can do...and what a sunrise....

    ReplyDelete