I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Another storm
Another storm is coming. TOMORROW. Pinyon Flats sits at a little over 4,000 feet and the forecasters are saying that this storm will be snow down to 3,000 feet, so Friday should be a good day for more photos, and hopefully I'll be able to drive up to Pinyon and take photos of more snow! I'm not sure what I'll be doing today...I have some housework to do (I know, I know...BORING!), but it's too dark to see outside yet this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet! You'll get some good ones!...:)JP
ReplyDelete