Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Wagon and orange wall~Orange You Glad It's Friday~011113

I whizzed by this wagon earlier in the week when hubby and I were in Yucca Valley, but on the way home, I stopped, handed hubby my camera and asked him to take a photo of the wagon and wall.  After yesterday's dark and dreary photos, I figured this one would brighten up the blog!  Orange You Glad It's Friday for January 11, 2013.  To see other participants in OYGIF, please go to:   http://www.hoodphotography.com/2013/01/orange-you-glad-its-friday-21.html

9 comments:

  1. Very artistic photo for 'Orange" ~

    A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make many u-turns (illegally) to shoot something I whizzed by! interesting shot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that old wagon. Still in good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love antiques, and love the color orange!
    Here's My Orange

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the wagon and love the color of the wall!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete