The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Clear days

Our clear days are over.  I noticed high clouds moving in Tuesday afternoon (much to the consternation of our local weather forecasters because they had predicted clear skies all week...)!  Yesterday it was cloudy all day and I left early to capture some photos of the sunrise (I'll do that again today).  Now RAIN is forecast for tonight, tomorrow, and even Saturday.  Stupid forecasters.  My knees do a better job at predicting rain than they do!  So no more views across the valley like this for over a week!  Apparently two cold fronts are heading our way, with snow forecast in Big Bear.  It will be interesting so see how much snow our mountains will receive.

2 comments:

  1. Your clear skies are pretty! It is amazing how the body can forcast the weather. I get bad migraines when storms are on the way. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My joints help me figure out what to wear too! The once predicted 12 inches of snow this weekend has now turned out to be a lousy inch!...:(JP

    ReplyDelete