COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where are my mountains? Our World Tuesday~012913





My mountains were covered with clouds this weekend.  I awoke Sunday morning to a desert completely covered with fog, something we haven't experienced here for many years.  I couldn't even see our local mountains and we live only a couple of blocks away from one called "Haystack".  It is my morning view every morning, that is, until Sunday.  But, Saturday morning, I headed out with my camera to take some photos of the clouds.  Apparently another storm is moving in next weekend similar to this last one, so I can't WAIT!  :-)  Our World Tuesday for January 29, 2013.  To visit OWT, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Lovely foggy shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, first, thank you for your info regarding cameras! I saw something on the weather channel about air being trapped between mountains and because it stays cool, the mountain tops can be hidden. These are still beautiful shots!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up in the mountains too, in Åre (Sweden.) Isn't it amazing how fast the weather can change. Like magic, from one world to another in minutes- sometimes seconds. It still amazes me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos. This is my kind of scenery. Thanks! I'm following, and invite you to join me too.
    McGuffy's Reader
    http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. On Saturday we drove from Yuma to here and it was foggy and/or a drizzle almost the entire way.

    ReplyDelete