The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Friday, January 25, 2013

UC Riverside, Palm Desert campus~Orange You Glad It's Friday~012513

YES!  I'm glad it's Friday!  Even though it was a short week for us (only 4 working days), this week has dragged on and on!  I'm SO ready for the weekend!  It rained here last night and rain is forecast all weekend.  But, on this morning, I took my camera with me to get some photos of the UC Riverside campus here in Palm Desert.  It's on Cook Street, south of Interstate 10.  As a graduate of UC Riverside in Riverside, I'm glad to see this satellite campus here in the valley, which will serve our community. They are just starting their medical school and frankly, I'm not sure what else they offer, but this is a huge time-saver for the youth of our valley.  I caught it early in the morning as the sun's rays were just hitting the building.  Isn't this interesting?  Orange You Glad It's Friday for January 25, 2013.  Enjoy your weekend :-)   To visit OYGIF, please go to this link:   http://www.hoodphotography.com/2013/01/orange-you-glad-its-friday-23.html

6 comments:

  1. Love the contrasts of darks and lights ~ Great shot for 'orange' ~ Carol

    (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! This makes you think about "lighting their world"...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I used a building for my orange too...
    Nice shot, with the sundown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to the U.C. San Bernardino Campus, is it still there on the east end ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Timeless, the satellite branch of Cal State San Bernardino is still next to this UCR campus. My grade level adopted UC Riverside as our mascot, so I volunteered to take photos of it. I really need to get over there and get some decent shots of it! :-)
    Cheryl Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful early morning shot. Visiting late for OYGIF. Hope you'd find time to visit my entry.

    ReplyDelete