COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blue house~ABC Wednesday~012313

This house has been deserted for years.  It is in Sky Valley, which is southeast of Desert Hot Springs.  Those are my San Jacinto mountains in the background.  I enjoy driving through Sky Valley every now and then, especially in winter and spring.  There are lots of homesteads up there and we have friends who own a little one, so I occasionally drive by it to check on it.  They have rented it out because they moved to Washington D.C.  This one sits way too close to Dillon Road.  I can't imagine the noise from cars and trucks that the owners could have heard!  I decided last weekend, after heading up to the horses on Saturday, that I would drive the other direction on Sunday.  It was good to have a 3 day weekend!  ABC Wednesday for January 23, 2013.  To visit ABC Wednesday, please go to:   http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I think the house matches well with the background.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of Blue in that photo - Good choice for ABC Wednesday!
    Have a great day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blue house on such a sunny day!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect shot - pale blue of the house against the background of browns and darker blue of the sky.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete