Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

This is pretty much what we've had lately

This is pretty much what we've had lately, for the past several days, but the nighttime temps are down into the teens.  I didn't make it up the mountain at all yesterday.  I spent 3 hours helping with our daughter and son-in-law's yard sale and that wore me out!  I mean...COMPLETELY!  I came home from their house, ate lunch, and passed out for 2 hours!  That was my afternoon!  I'll definitely get up there today, however!  :-)  This is my last day of vacation before I go back to work...:-(

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! It's been sunny and super cold ( for California) here for the last few days!

    ReplyDelete