The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rain!!!! :-)




Well, yesterday and last night we FINALLY got some well-needed RAIN here in the desert.  It started raining Thursday night and rained on and off all day yesterday and through the night.  Everything here is saturated.  I came home from school, grabbed my camera, and headed out yesterday afternoon, since the desert was covered with low clouds.  We don't often get that down here.  The mountains get it, but not the desert floor.  I believe the last time we had low clouds in the desert was two or three years ago. So, out I headed!  Hubby must have wondered where I was!  (Actually he was out grocery shopping.)  I love to see the clouds curled around our low-lying mountains and yesterday didn't disappoint me! :-)

1 comment: