COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, October 20, 2012

And the fog rolled in...

I drove up to the horse ranch this afternoon because hubby was working a late shift and I had the whole afternoon to myself!  So, what did I do?  Head up to visit my horses!   (hehehe!)  As I dropped down into the valley, I saw a bank of clouds off toward Temecula.  This was about 5:00 p.m.  By 6:00, the entire valley was covered with them, the temperature dropped, and the sun was obscured.  I took a drive out by the Cahuilla Mountain market and then out Cary Road, where I took this photo.  You can see the cloud layer nestled against the back of Thomas Mountain.  I nearly had to turn on the heater in my car!  I can't wait to return tomorrow morning because I have to buy more pellets for the herd.  I wonder if the fog will stay overnight or if it will drift away?

2 comments: