I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Palms in the a.m. ~SkyWatch Friday~101912
I love to see clouds in the desert, especially in the morning, when I drive to work. Unfortunately, we have so many days of clear, blue sky that we often don't see them. But, last week, they arrived and I left early so that I would have time to view them. That's Mt. San Jacinto, near Palm Springs, in the background. SkyWatch Friday for October 19, 2012. To visit SWF, please go to: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amazing.
ReplyDeleteLovely the pretty pinks and blues, gorgeous start to your day. Happy skywatching!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely to see!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely photo! I always enjoy your photography. You have such a good eye! Hope you are feeling better. That's been a nasty bug.
ReplyDeleteClouds can be a rare treat in the desert. The lack of clouds here is the lack of sunsets.
ReplyDelete