Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Early morning on the mountain~Our World Tuesday~102312



I got an early start Sunday morning because hubby had to leave for work before 7 a.m.  Actually, I was out the door before him!  It was nice to have some energy again. This was the first weekend in 10 weeks that I've had the energy to drive up the mountain twice!  :-)  I never know what kind of weather I'm going to encounter driving up the road, so I always keep an extra sweater in the car and on this morning, I needed it! The fog from the previous night had settled in and the low clouds were still drifting around the mountains.  Our World Tuesday for October 23, 2012.  To visit OWT, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty drive.

    I'm sitting in front of the heater in Flagstaff. Winter is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you live in beautiful country - I love the sesert. So glad you are feeling up to getting out there!!

    ReplyDelete