Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Meadowlark~Nature Notes~102512


There's a whole field FULL of meadowlarks near where I board my horses, but I never seem to be able to get a photo of one.  There's also a meadow full of them up in Garner Valley.  Same story.  But, this little guy gladly let me stop and take his photo last weekend, up at Lake Riverside Estates, which is near Cahuilla Mountain.  He even looked right at me as if to say, "What are YOU looking at?"  Nature Notes for October 25, 2012.  To visit Nature Notes, please go to:   http://ramblingwoods.com/

2 comments:

  1. This is cool Cheryl Ann..I have never seen one...Thank you for linking up to Nature Notes...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It can be so hard to get good shots of birds. They move so fast! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete