I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Yellow poplar and bush~Mellow Yellow Monday~101512
Pretty poplar and yellow bush up off Highway 395. I took this photo in 2009, during our October trip to the Sierra. I'm just so anxious to see fall colors in our local mountains soon! Mellow Yellow Monday for October 15, 2012. To visit MYM, please go to: http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The tree on the right is Cottonwood, but the yellow tree looks to be Lombardy Poplar Tree, not aspen. Of course all three are related in the Populus family.
ReplyDeleteThe pretty yellow shrubs look to be Rabbit Brush much like the Rabbit Brush in and around Garner Valley.
Lovely warm colours before the onset of freezing cold.
-
What a pretty Poplar tree :-) Dropping by from Mellow Yellow Monday :-)
ReplyDelete