I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Friday, October 12, 2012
Mountain and morning~SkyWatch Friday~101212
I had enough time yesterday morning to grab my camera and head out to work early. I'm glad I did. This is Mt. San Jacinto, which looms above Palm Springs, CA. I was heading out to the freeway when I stopped and looked over at the early morning light on it. We had our first winter storm move through the valley yesterday and temperatures dropped nearly 15 degrees from the previous day. Everybody enjoyed our day of "cooler" temperatures, but today they will start climbing back up into the mid 90's. SkyWatch Friday for October 12, 2012. To visit SWF, please go to: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a stark landscape. So grand, too.
ReplyDeleteStunning!! I just sat with my mouth open!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo you share. Happy sky watching.
ReplyDeleteSkywatch