I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, October 14, 2012
I'm so impatient for some fall color!
I'm so impatient for some fall color that I got the hard drive out this morning and I'm pouring over our photos of the Sierra from October, 2009. Hubby and I both took two days off work and backed them up to a weekend and off we went! How else were we to see the beautiful yellow leaves? Here they are...(hehehe!) Click on any photo to enlarge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With all that to look forward to, it's no wonder you're impatient.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better soon!