Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Yellow around the ranch~Mellow Yellow Monday~102212



I wasn't looking for yellow things around the ranch this weekend, but I realized, as I looked over my photos, that I had several.  These yellow flowers grow all over the place up there and now there are yellow leaves on the trees.  The ranch owners have several beautiful roses, including this one.  Mellow Yellow Monday for October 22, 2012.  I actually had to grab a sweater up there this weekend!   :-)  To visit MYM, please go to:   http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that yellow is found in nature this time of year. At least gives you the illusion of warmth before the freeze comes.

    ReplyDelete