I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Hello and bye-bye (for Timeless)
I stopped today and took a few photos of the tree which usually has some kind of seasonal clothing on it. Yup. It's still the CalTrans vest. I'm not sure if anyone regularly maintains it anymore. The vest looks rather tattered and I think it's been there since July 4th....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's great. May be time to stop at a thrift store for a new/used outfit.
ReplyDeleteI think he needs a Halloween costume, don't you?
ReplyDeleteWow, I see that the long branch which always looked like an arm is almost totally gone now.
ReplyDeleteThat's like a tree up about 25 miles south of Flagstaff in the middle of the freeway. Every Christmas it ends up being decorated and no one still know who does it. They must hit on it at midnight or something.
ReplyDelete