Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Desert flower~Tones on Tuesday~020513


I LOVE finding new and interesting blogs and this morning I found "Tones on Tuesday".  I really need to start experimenting with different colors and tones, so this blog will get me started down that road.  I recently also discovered PicMonkey and, for now, that's the extent of my experimentation!  The original photo is on the bottom, but on the top on, I added "dusk".  Look at the brownish tint!  I like it, but I did notice that some of the yellow is gone...Anyway, this is my first attempt, so don't be too harsh!  "Tones on Tuesday" for February 5, 2013.  To visit Tones on Tuesday, please go to:   http://scatteredhorizons.blogspot.com/2013/02/tones-on-tuesday-64-2513.html  And, no, I don't have or use Photoshop, so I'm somewhat limited by what I can change.

7 comments:

  1. I see many OK photos in Blogs that could be much nicer than just OK if folks would just take a little time to understand their photos. A little TLC with a simple photo program can improve their images greatly the way you have done with the flowers. The program I & many other Bloggers use is Google's Picasa. It's free, works well, & is not a bear of a program to learn. You have some very nice photos in your blog. Keep up the good work. P.S. I love my Nikon D40 as well:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.
    I love the wonderful tones you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color this time of the year is always refreshing!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Tons de terça nos convida mesmo para brincar com efeitos de edição...gosto dessas flores simples e gostei muito do efeito da primeira imagem. Um abraço!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These also look good! Tomorrows look even better!

    ReplyDelete