Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Sunday



I have a 3 day weekend this weekend and next and believe me, I'm ENJOYING these extra days off!  It was too cold Saturday to drive up the mountain to Anza to see the horses (the ranch owner warned me about black ice on the roads), but I may drive up the mountain about noon today and take my camera with me...don't know yet.  Or, I may just wait until next weekend.  Yesterday I got up, went for a walk, and ended up being gone for 2 HOURS!  It was such a beautiful morning with snow on our local mountains and it actually wasn't too cold.  At least there wasn't any wind, like Saturday!  It was a beautiful day to get out and about!   :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember those three day weekends and how wonderful they were when I worked...ENJOY!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete