The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fence and mountain~Friday's Fences~020813

I almost forgot I had this photo.  I took it a couple of weeks ago, when another storm was in our local mountains, a tropical one.  The one barreling down this weekend will be a colder one, with snow forecast down to 2,500 feet, which means this area will be covered by snow by Saturday.  Oh, boy!  I can't WAIT!!!!  Timeless, this is at the Sawmill Trail parking area.  Friday's Fences for February 8, 2013.  To visit Friday's Fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/   Why am I excited about the upcoming storm?  Because our mountains, unlike previous years, really haven't had a good snow storm yet this season and I haven't played in the snow yet!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Love the mountain view...and you're HAPPY about a snow storm??? I would think everyone would be ready for spring right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this photo with that lovely red fence standing out against the misty mountain. Beautiful contrasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo! We are due for colder temps and some rain this weekend...part of that same storm, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot! I hope we get to see it with snow, too.

    ReplyDelete