Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Orange rock~Orange You Glad Its Friday~021513




I found this rock last weekend at the Whitewater Rock Supply Company, which is at the entrance to the Whitewater Canyon and Preserve.  I hadn't been here for several years.  It's always fun to wander around and view all their rock piles!  Actually, I could spend HOURS here!  They have been in existence ever since I was a kid and my family used to visit the desert, so that's a LONG time!  Anyway, I like the pattern and colors on this rock.  Here are some views of the facility, too.  Orange you Glad it's Friday for February 15, 2013.  To visit Orange you Glad it's Friday, please go to this link:   http://www.hoodphotography.com/2013/02/orange-you-glad-its-friday-26.html

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What an adventure in textures too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting series...rocks and power lines, then rocks with wind turbines...and I agree the strata in the orange rock is cool♫ My Orange effort: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/02/winsome-weeds.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beauty! I've been up that road to Whitewater and never noticed this place. I will next time!

    ReplyDelete