COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Saturday morning walk

I went for a LONG walk yesterday over at Desert Willow.  DW is the city-owned golf club/timeshare complex.  It's up on top of a nice little plateau and offers gorgeous views of our local mountains and the desert beyond.  I like to walk up there because it isn't crowded.  Well, USUALLY it isn't crowded, but yesterday I could barely find a parking spot!  So many people were out walking, but, then, too...it WAS 8:00.  I'm usually done by 8:00 and I'll be heading out earlier this morning!  This was the pretty view of a desert willow and some of our early-blooming desert shrubs.  The forecast is for temps in the mid-70's for the next week, so our desert wildflowers should be blooming shortly!   :-)  Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. In the 70's next week lucky you...I'm excited that we'll be in the forties!!! Can't wait to see the desert flowers...they are so pretty!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete