The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bronchitis... :-(

Well, my full-blown bronchitis is back.  I've never been rid of it since Labor Day, but now it is to the point that I'll spend the weekend at home, resting, drinking hot water with lemon and putting onion packs on my chest!  Grrrrrrr!!!!  I HATE giving up my weekend while I'm SICK!  I don't have the energy to go out and take photos, although I did take a few yesterday afternoon.  And, I can't go visit our son and grandson either and our son is off work this weekend.  Bummer!  I may post some photos from my archives later because I can't sleep ALL DAY!!!  And, yes, Barb...I got a flu shot about 3 weeks ago, but who knows what strain this is!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I thought you had a shot early this winter to prevent this happening? Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete