COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mockingbird and ravens~Wild Bird Wednesday~022713



While I was out doing my 1 1/2 hour walk on Sunday morning, I noticed two ravens circling above me.  And, they were right above me.  I couldn't find what they were buzzing until I looked in a tree and there was a mockingbird.  Hmmm...did the mockingbird bother their nest?  Was he too close to it?  I don't know what the reason was, but they sure kept it up!  It was quite interesting to watch.  Once the mockingbird flew away as I crept closer, the ravens ceased their aerial exhibit and left, too, so I don't know what all the fuss was about!  Wild Bird Wednesday for February 27, 2013.  To visit WBW, please go to:   http://paying-ready-attention-gallery.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I really like ravens and crows - they are such smart birds.

    Cheers and thanks for linking to WBW.

    Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a ton of crows around our area and they certainly think they are in charge! I guess for the most part they are...

    ReplyDelete