I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Fence and afternoon clouds~Friday Fences~022213
I often take an afternoon walk nowadays. I just don't have time in the morning...sigh...my school starts 30 minutes earlier this year than last year and it is still dark when I leave. But, I have all the time in the world in the afternoons and on this day, a storm was moving into the valley. I caught this fence and a view of the snow storm up in our local Santa Rosa mountains. Friday Fences for February 22, 2013. To visit Friday Fences, please go to: http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this shot...that sky is amazing.
ReplyDeleteForgewt the fence. What a beautiful sky shot. Stunning. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI'm an afternoon walker too, for the same reason you are!
ReplyDeleteCrumpled Fence
beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful storm clouds in the sky...nice scene
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful there!
ReplyDelete