Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fence and afternoon clouds~Friday Fences~022213

I often take an afternoon walk nowadays.  I just don't have time in the morning...sigh...my school starts 30 minutes earlier this year than last year and it is still dark when I leave.  But, I have all the time in the world in the afternoons and on this day, a storm was moving into the valley.  I caught this fence and a view of the snow storm up in our local Santa Rosa mountains.  Friday Fences for February 22, 2013.  To visit Friday Fences, please go to:   http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. I love this shot...that sky is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgewt the fence. What a beautiful sky shot. Stunning. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an afternoon walker too, for the same reason you are!

    Crumpled Fence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful storm clouds in the sky...nice scene

    ReplyDelete