Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Desert blooms~Sunday Stills Challenge~042411







The desert is blooming right now, as everybody's allergies can attest! Fortunately, mine don't kick in until the oleanders start blooming, which will be next month. In the meantime, I wandered through the Living Desert Reserve a couple of weekends ago and found these plants blooming. Sunday Stills Challenge for April 24, 2011.

7 comments:

  1. You've got some really different photos up! I love to see the flowers from different parts of the country. Love them, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty cool flowers, I like the red tubey ones. (obviously I dont know what they are, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous just Fabulous! I love your shots and I can't wait to get the chance to do desert wildflower shots! It's on my life list to do. Thank you for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice captures, very colorful!

    ReplyDelete