Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

White blossom~Flowers on Saturday~April16, 2011


I have no idea what this flower is. I call it a "mosquito" flower because of its long tendrils, like the long legs of a mosquito. It is growing at our local community college and I really should go over there and ask them what it is, but I kind of enjoy the mystery! Flowers on Saturday for April 16, 2011. To view other partipants, please visit: http://blueberrycraftandhobbytime.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Awesome.. I am not sure I have ever seen this flower.. but I love your capture of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen a flower like that-very delicate and pretty! Mosquito Flower seems like a perfect name to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unusual flower--so delicate and pretty. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo!! It does look mosquito-like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought of a mosquito right away too, Cheryl Ann! Perhaps it is a variety of honeysuckle? They have very odd flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the name you gave that flower and your shot is really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an unusual flower, your shot gives it such a delicate feel.

    Love the name "mosquito" flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am liking the thread of the flower, or what ever you call it. It's very sexy.

    If you have time on Thursdays, come and play Thursday Two Questions Meme

    ReplyDelete