Can somebody identify these insects for me? There were 4 of them on this yellow blossom and I have no idea what they are or what they were doing on it! Mellow Yellow Monday for April 4, 2011. Please visit: http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like happy bees gathering pollen to me.
ReplyDeleteI agree: They look like a variety of honeybee.
ReplyDeleteBETTER THAN BLING
Some yellow is just the right thing
To make a sad heart start to sing;
It fills you with cheer—
Now isn’t that clear?
It’s better than any old bling!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Delicate Desert Flowers