Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Santa Rosa Mountains visitor center~That's My World~041211





I took an early morning walk on Saturday morning up at the Santa Rosa Mountain visitor center and was surprised to see that they had added a new addition~a covering to their back patio, which faces north. Actually, it is a welcome addition because they have tables and chairs all over now and even a picnic table. I would LOVE to grab a cup of coffee and a chocolate croissant and sit there and listen to the quail and watch all the birds...maybe next Saturday morning? It's a quiet, lovely spot to sit and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature. That's My World for Tuesday, April 12, 2011. To visit other participants in TMW, please visit: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Coffee and a chocolate croissant? Sitting amid all that beauty? What a stunning place - I adore the bird silhouettes. I'll meet ya there! (I wish...I wish!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely place to hike! Love your photos and such beautiful flowers! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots of this outstanding beautiful area. It does sound like a great place to relax with coffee and a yummy croissant.

    ReplyDelete