I found this beautiful bush at the Living Desert over the weekend. I believe it is some kind of salvia, but maybe someone could confirm this...David? HELP! There are many of these blooming right now and the hummingbirds love to visit them! Ruby Tuesday for April 5, 2011. To visit Ruby Tuesday, please go to: http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Red Bells~Ruby Tuesday~April 5, 2011
I found this beautiful bush at the Living Desert over the weekend. I believe it is some kind of salvia, but maybe someone could confirm this...David? HELP! There are many of these blooming right now and the hummingbirds love to visit them! Ruby Tuesday for April 5, 2011. To visit Ruby Tuesday, please go to: http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks like coral fountains? Was the plant bushier with taller points carrying the red blossoms? And were the leaves pine needle like or not very wide?
ReplyDeleteI think I understand why hummingbirds do attract this flower because it's so vibrantly colorful. I wish I could plant it here in MI because I love hummingbirds in my flower garden. ^_^ Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteMy RT
I love it :) Perfect for RT. Looks like impatience flowers? late rt visit here, My Ruby Tuesday
ReplyDelete