I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Morning glow~SkyWatch Friday~April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a beautiful promise of a new day... perfect nostalgia.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful blend of colors.
ReplyDeleteNice sunrise photo! Thanks for getting up so early! Your header photo is a great landscape shot. You picked a great time of day for it. The lighting is superb....
ReplyDeleteThat's almost worth getting up at 4am to see:)
ReplyDeleteI love that perfect morning glow...you woke up early but it was worth it.
ReplyDelete4:00 a.m.?! Definitely worth rising early to see such beauty.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. Sleep in until 5. :)
Looks like a fire beyond the horizon!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning! I love sunrises!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way...I wake up at dawn. Beautiful capture!
ReplyDeletei wish i could wake up at dawn, too. this is beautiful!
ReplyDelete