Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Windows at visitor's center~Weekend Reflections~April 16, 2011



It's hard to find water reflections here in the desert. We just don't have that much water! I do know of some places, but I usually post them on my other blog (http://desertsandbeyond.blogspot.com). However, last weekend I stopped by the Santa Rosa mountains visitor center (and I'll be stopping there again today!). They have now extended their outdoor patio cover and added chairs outdoors on the patio, so it gives the place a whole new perspective! I used to stop and take photos there in the mornings, on my walk, but now I walk down by the city golf resort. But, on weekends, on my way up the mountain to see my horses, I still enjoy stopping by this visitor center. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy walking out on this patio and listening to the quail? Weekend Reflections for April 16, 2011. Yes, that's me in the bottom photo! To see other participants, please go to: http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. It looks like there are no windows, only a beautiful open air view of the scenery. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, water reflection must present some challenge in your case... But you did provide us with a great reflection, though ! Well done !

    ReplyDelete