I was outside in the front yard the other afternoon feeding the birds when I glanced up at the sky and saw these swirling clouds. I ran in the house to grab my camera, shot two shots, and the swirl disappeared! A storm was moving in and it's extremely windy here in the desert today. We had a few sprinkles last night. SkyWatch Friday for April 8, 2011. To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Flaming sunset~SkyWatch Friday~040811
I was outside in the front yard the other afternoon feeding the birds when I glanced up at the sky and saw these swirling clouds. I ran in the house to grab my camera, shot two shots, and the swirl disappeared! A storm was moving in and it's extremely windy here in the desert today. We had a few sprinkles last night. SkyWatch Friday for April 8, 2011. To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just stunning!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous colors!
That is an Awesome announcement for a storm!
ReplyDeleteAmazing swurling orange clouds. Great picture. It is interesting to watch the clouds change from minute to minute.
ReplyDeleteWhat interesting clouds!
ReplyDeleteSo stunning! And the appearance and then disappearance of clouds adds to their beautiful mystery. Such color and evanescence occurred for us this week, only in the morning. It was glorious.
ReplyDeleteYou captured heaven on fire!
ReplyDelete