I love photographing leaves and I found all of these spring leaves up at the Living Desert Reserve last week. Don't you just love the top one? It's from a sycamore tree and it's all fuzzy! "L" is for leaves...ABC Wednesday for April 6, 2011. To visit ABC Wednesday, please go to: http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
"L" is for leaves~ABC Wednesday 040611
I love photographing leaves and I found all of these spring leaves up at the Living Desert Reserve last week. Don't you just love the top one? It's from a sycamore tree and it's all fuzzy! "L" is for leaves...ABC Wednesday for April 6, 2011. To visit ABC Wednesday, please go to: http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great choice for L, I love greens!
ReplyDeletePlease come and see the Lamborghini at my page.
LOVELY photos! And have a LOVELY week,
ReplyDeleteLeslie
abcw team
lovely leaves!
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
Lovely leaves!
ReplyDeletehttp://fredamans.blogspot.com/2011/04/abc-wednesday-l-is-for-listening.html
I really like the angle and prespective of that first photo. NIce!
ReplyDeleteLovely leaves! love the first one best.
ReplyDelete